This is from a long time cannabis mainstream magazine, High Times. Consider that when reading this information.
Comment—-Cannabis use in mental illness is controversial but certainly should be considered when other medicines fail or produce severe side effects; consider treatment resistant depression or bipolar illness and before a patient chooses ECT therapy , which is usually successful, perhaps a trial of cannabis medicine should be considered-food for thought.
- MARIJUANA FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS OCTOBER 14-16, 2018 DENVER, CO
- Using Cannabis Legally and having children in the household- very important
- How to talk with your doctor about medical cannabis
- Using Cannabis Legally Cost This MD His License– Beware— from KevinMD website
- The Entourage Effect – United Patients Group
Site Page Menu
- Action Item!
- Action Items
- Athletes and CBD
- Blog / Links
- CCC Home
- CO Med Board Guidelines
- Coronavirus Self-Care Tips
- Education Assets
- Feb 2016 Cannabis & Pregnancy
- Meeting Map
- Members Only
- My Account
- Physicians Standards
- Research Links
- Sign Petition
- Site Assets